12.25.2009

Chrismas Dinner at Driving Creek

We spent the night before Christmas at New Chums beach... Caroline and I went to town for Christmas Mass at the tiniest country Catholic Church... then back to the cafe, for coffee and a little arm wrestling between Cora and Caroline:

And I sipped on a mocha while I watched...
We took a short trip to the beach and about a 15 min swim to a small island, laid on the volcanic rock in the sun and soaked in Christmas...
Then back to the kitchen where I made from scratch, my famous Potato Pot Pie... first time ever HOMEMADE crust! Success! Look:
Our fantastic spread of foods, everyone made something : Potato Pot Pie (Me) Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread and Sangria (Caroline) Lemon Meringue Pie (Rayne) Cabbage, baked veggies and Leafy Salad (Cora) German Pasta Salad (Celina) and Cinnamon Cookies (Chris) YUM YUM YUM YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment